Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hey there, thanks for stopping by, I love company. There is lots to see here, I hope you enjoy the tour. Feel free to look around and explore. Here, you will find info about the stories, which ones are out, and which ones are upcoming,as well as, character Bios, a few teasers and a playlist of music that sounds off in my head as I am writing...and a whole bunch more.

(The chapter teasers for Chaos Unleashd have been removed temporaily, due to publication. As soon as they are ready as shiny as diamonds, I will have them back up and ready to view.)

Let the exploration begin! :)

If you happen to like what you see, feel free to share or leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you and what think. Have a blessed day and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Ilove your site, so looking forward to reading your books. You have intrigued me, srired my courosity, made my heart skip a beat as I wait for the release of your book.

    ReplyDelete