Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hello, glad you made it. I have added a new page today. The I write poetry too..who knew.  Check it out, it's poems I wrote myself.  I'm still not entirely sure I even like poetry, but be that as it may, they are there for your viewing pleasure. 

Editing, the process of cutting weeds to leave only the beautiful flower.  Oh how nice it looks when its finished, but the process can be...well...nerve racking, to say the least. Just as pulling real weeds in your garden, its tedious at times, and other times, plain out brain frying. But it is necessary, so I will only complain a smidge. On the bright side, I managed to get half way through, so yea, progress!

We are right on schedule for the August release. Check out www.devinedestinies.com   That is where you will be able to purchase Chaos Unleashed (book 1 in The Pedalstem Lillies Series come August 1st).  Revelation, will probably be out closer to Christmas.  So you know what that means...On those cold frigid wintry days while your waiting for Santa, you can cuddle up with a nice mug of hot chocolate and read about the characters you have fallen in love with...and maybe a few more, who knows... Okay, I know, but I'm not going to tell you...just yet. 

Stars of Fire, book 3, should be making its way into your nook/kindle, or whatever you choose, perhaps by early 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment