Friday, November 2, 2012

Hey everyone, guess what? So today we get to talk with the lovely Airicka Phoenix again. I love her little visits. This time, I think we are going ot have a little fun. We are going to put her in a different kind of hot seat.  I think we shall play 20 Questions!  Now remember, turn about is fair play, so look for her repayment to me when she put me in the hotseat and does the same. :D Let us begin...

20 Questions with Airicka
Hint: It's a Surprise
 
 
1. Does it have a shape?            Yes 
             
2. Is it round?                        No
           
3. Is it square?                       No
 
4. is it rectangle?                  Yes
 
5. Does it have a specific color?   No
 
6. Does it have more than one color?   Yes
 
7. Is it just for me?  No
 
8. There is more than one?   Yes
 
9. Is it part of a collection?   Yes
 
10.  Can I get the whole collection at once?   No
 
11. Do I have to collect it a piece at a time?   Yes
 
12. Is it interesting?      Yes
 
13. Will I want to put it down?  No
 
14. Can I use it more than once?     Yes
 
15. Can it searched and found?      Yes
 
16. Can it be found in just one place?    No
 
17. So, it can be found in many places?    Yes
 
18. Can I find it on Goodreads?              Yes
 
19. Can I find it on Amazon?        Yes
 
20. Is it your book?       Yes!!


 
 
Touching Eternity by Airicka Phoenix
 
 
 
Blurb:
What would you choose?
She had everything but freedom.
He had nothing but his loyalty, his wits and his training.
She was a prisoner, a disease, not fit for the world, and she didn't know why. But she did know she wasn't allowed to die, she wasn't allowed to live and she wasn’t sane.
He was a soldier, a protector, but his foundation will be tested when he must destroy the only light in his dark world.
Thrown together, prisoner and keeper, their rebellion will splinter through time, changing the course of history and the fate of the world. Their love will challenge their greatest enemy and immortalize them forever.
Loyalty. Freedom. Love.
What would you risk?
"Let me die."
Pain darkened his eyes. "Never."
 
 
Who is this?


Airicka Phoenix is the author of TOUCHING SMOKE (Touch Book #1, TOUCHING ETERNITY (Touch 1.5), TORRID, a short story as part of the Whispered Beginnings: A Clever Fiction Anthology and WANTING & INTENTIONS, two stories as part of the Midnight Surrender Anthology. When she's not hammering away at the keyboard, she can be found banishing pirates or crawling through the attic looking for lost treasure with her kids. She loves baking, gardening and reading. She also likes to travel and take pictures of everything she comes across. When asked, Airicka describes herself as a sarcastic basket case that has an unhealthy addiction to chocolate, old movies and really bad jokes. She loves to laugh, make friends and write. If she could have one wish granted, it would be to spend one day as a fly-on-the-wall inside Stephen King's mind. If she could have two wishes granted, she would ask for a castle dedicated entirely to her overwhelming collection of books.

 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Nice interview, I liked the 20 questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'm glad you stopped by. Actually the idea for the 20Q's was the author's :D I'll let her know you got a kick out of it, she'll love it, as did I :D I always love love love to hear from folks :D

      Delete
  2. i liked the post today, thank you for making it so entertaining. i love the cover of the books and wonder if you designed them yourself or at least had a lot of say in how they would look? i know some authors have little to no say in how their book will look.

    tammy ramey

    trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And hey thanx for droppin' in, I love visitors. As for the covers~ Mine were done by the publisher as for the many others, as in other author's I believe the authors either made them thmeselves or had the designed by Graphic artists. I do know, that Airicka Phoenix did her own designs.

      Delete